- On Wednesday, gold futures were up 0.23 per cent, or Rs 115, at Rs 50,360 per 10 gram in the commodity exchange MCX in the domestic market.
- Gold and silver prices saw a rise on Wednesday. Strong signals from overseas markets impacted the domestic market. The hope of announcing the relief package in America soon is ending. Gold has got support from this.
- Parliament Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the US has rejected the proposal of a $ 1.8 trillion relief package from the White House. He has said that this package is very less in terms of dealing with the corona epidemic. Its effect is shown on gold prices.
- In the domestic market, gold futures in the commodity market MCX rose by 0.23 per cent, or Rs 115, to Rs 50,360 per 10 grams. Silver future also saw a boom. This was up 0.52 per cent i.e. Rs 315 to Rs 60,875 per kg.
- According to the rate chart of the Indian Bullion and Jewelers Association, the price of gold in the spot market was Rs 51,147 per 10 grams. The price of silver was Rs 62,188 per kg.
- On Wednesday, the gold price of gold remained slightly below the psychological level of $ 1900 an ounce. The reason for this is that the dollar remained strong due to not agreeing to the new relief package in the US. Spot gold was priced at $ 1892.80 an ounce of bagger change. It fell 1.6 percent on Tuesday.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Viibhor Agarwal is a Business & Brand Consultant as well as he is a Financial Expert his area of specialization is to guide Entrepreneur, Start-up’s and SME’s to build the brand value of business financially & legally. He has 8 year extensive experience in this sector