- On Wednesday, gold futures were up 0.23 per cent, or Rs 115, at Rs 50,360 per 10 gram in the commodity exchange MCX in the domestic market.
- Gold and silver prices saw a rise on Wednesday. Strong signals from overseas markets impacted the domestic market. The hope of announcing the relief package in America soon is ending. Gold has got support from this.
- Parliament Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the US has rejected the proposal of a $ 1.8 trillion relief package from the White House. He has said that this package is very less in terms of dealing with the corona epidemic. Its effect is shown on gold prices.
- In the domestic market, gold futures in the commodity market MCX rose by 0.23 per cent, or Rs 115, to Rs 50,360 per 10 grams. Silver future also saw a boom. This was up 0.52 per cent i.e. Rs 315 to Rs 60,875 per kg.
- According to the rate chart of the Indian Bullion and Jewelers Association, the price of gold in the spot market was Rs 51,147 per 10 grams. The price of silver was Rs 62,188 per kg.
- On Wednesday, the gold price of gold remained slightly below the psychological level of $ 1900 an ounce. The reason for this is that the dollar remained strong due to not agreeing to the new relief package in the US. Spot gold was priced at $ 1892.80 an ounce of bagger change. It fell 1.6 percent on Tuesday.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor – Financial Blog Portal & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Dr. Viibhor Agarwal has a Ph.D. in IPR, start-ups, and corporate law, as well as an MBA in finance from NMIMS Mumbai, and achieved numerous certifications in corporate law. He is a practicing corporate lawyer and the founder of two business verticals. He has advised over 2000 businesses, 5000 students, and 400 new start-ups all over India and other countries like Dubai, London, the USA, and Qatar. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal assists people with business expansion and branding, regardless of size, as well as business setup, financial literacy, start-up guidance, licensing, tax planning, and other legal compliance issues. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal’s goal is to provide complete financial and business literacy to all businessmen who want to start new businesses and grow existing businesses and to those students who want to open their start-ups. In each video, Dr. Viibhor Agarwal not only explains the method of the solution but also advises subscribers on practical tips learned from and faced by clients handled by Dr. Viibhor Agarwal daily. This blog portal provides you with an easy and clear solution to your business problem, allowing you to take your business to the next level.