- On Wednesday, the stock market broke a record of four and a half years. The market managed to close with a 10th consecutive session. For the first time since January 2015, domestic stock markets closed for the 10th consecutive session. The market was open in the morning with weakness.
- The BSE Sensex closed at 40,795 with a light strength of 169 points or 0.42 per cent. At the same time, the Nifty 50 index ended the business at 11,971, registering a gain of 37 points or 0.31 per cent. The BSE Midcap index gained half a cent, but the smallcap index closed with a red mark.
- On Wednesday, the Nifty IT index registered a weakness of up to 1.25 percent. Apart from this, only the pharma and auto index disappointed. The Nifty Finance Services index jumped by 1 and 2 percent, while the private bank index rose by 1.5 percent. Realty and government bank index rose 1 percent.
- The IT index saw growth in only three stocks. Only the stocks of Alchem Pharma rose on the Pharma index. All the stocks on the Financial Services Index showed strength. Only three private banks disappointed on the Private Bank Index. DLF shares outperformed on the realty index.
- Shares of 36 companies achieved their 52-week high during Wednesday’s trading session. In contrast, shares of 13 companies slipped to their 52-week low.
- 26 stocks on the Nifty 50 index were green, while 24 stocks ended the trade with a red mark. The Sensex gained 17 stocks, while 13 stocks fell. On the BSE, 1,228 shares closed higher and 1,456 shares softened.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor – Financial Blog Portal & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Dr. Viibhor Agarwal has a Ph.D. in IPR, start-ups, and corporate law, as well as an MBA in finance from NMIMS Mumbai, and achieved numerous certifications in corporate law. He is a practicing corporate lawyer and the founder of two business verticals. He has advised over 2000 businesses, 5000 students, and 400 new start-ups all over India and other countries like Dubai, London, the USA, and Qatar. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal assists people with business expansion and branding, regardless of size, as well as business setup, financial literacy, start-up guidance, licensing, tax planning, and other legal compliance issues. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal’s goal is to provide complete financial and business literacy to all businessmen who want to start new businesses and grow existing businesses and to those students who want to open their start-ups. In each video, Dr. Viibhor Agarwal not only explains the method of the solution but also advises subscribers on practical tips learned from and faced by clients handled by Dr. Viibhor Agarwal daily. This blog portal provides you with an easy and clear solution to your business problem, allowing you to take your business to the next level.