- On Wednesday, the stock market broke a record of four and a half years. The market managed to close with a 10th consecutive session. For the first time since January 2015, domestic stock markets closed for the 10th consecutive session. The market was open in the morning with weakness.
- The BSE Sensex closed at 40,795 with a light strength of 169 points or 0.42 per cent. At the same time, the Nifty 50 index ended the business at 11,971, registering a gain of 37 points or 0.31 per cent. The BSE Midcap index gained half a cent, but the smallcap index closed with a red mark.
- On Wednesday, the Nifty IT index registered a weakness of up to 1.25 percent. Apart from this, only the pharma and auto index disappointed. The Nifty Finance Services index jumped by 1 and 2 percent, while the private bank index rose by 1.5 percent. Realty and government bank index rose 1 percent.
- The IT index saw growth in only three stocks. Only the stocks of Alchem Pharma rose on the Pharma index. All the stocks on the Financial Services Index showed strength. Only three private banks disappointed on the Private Bank Index. DLF shares outperformed on the realty index.
- Shares of 36 companies achieved their 52-week high during Wednesday’s trading session. In contrast, shares of 13 companies slipped to their 52-week low.
- 26 stocks on the Nifty 50 index were green, while 24 stocks ended the trade with a red mark. The Sensex gained 17 stocks, while 13 stocks fell. On the BSE, 1,228 shares closed higher and 1,456 shares softened.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Viibhor Agarwal is a Business & Brand Consultant as well as he is a Financial Expert his area of specialization is to guide Entrepreneur, Start-up’s and SME’s to build the brand value of business financially & legally. He has 8 year extensive experience in this sector