UIDAI will now grant Aadhaar cards to be replica as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card which will allow people to take it in their wallets just like ATM or debit cards.
Aadhaar card will now come in a completely new structure as the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has authorize it to be reprinted as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card. With this, you will be able to take the Aadhaar card in your wallets, equally as your ATM or debit cards.
“Your Aadhaar now comes in a appropriate size to carry in your wallet,” UIDAI had prior said in a tweet.
A fee of Rs 50 will be imposed for the card. You can apply for your Aadhaar PVC card by register on the link residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint.
Here’s how you can apply for your newest Aadhaar card:
- Click on the link above-mentioned and enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit virtual ID or 28 digit EID
- Next, enter the security code given in Captcha image and dawn on ‘Send OTP’
- You will get a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’
- Next, you will see a show of your Aadhaar PVC card
- Then, press on the payment choice below and on the payment page, pay the Rs 50 fee
- Your order will be fixed as soon as the payment is successfully finished
- UIDAI will print your Aadhaar Card on PVC card within five days. India Post will hand over to your home through speed post.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Viibhor Agarwal is a Business & Brand Consultant as well as he is a Financial Expert his area of specialization is to guide Entrepreneur, Start-up’s and SME’s to build the brand value of business financially & legally. He has 8 year extensive experience in this sector