UIDAI will now grant Aadhaar cards to be replica as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card which will allow people to take it in their wallets just like ATM or debit cards.
Aadhaar card will now come in a completely new structure as the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has authorize it to be reprinted as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card. With this, you will be able to take the Aadhaar card in your wallets, equally as your ATM or debit cards.
“Your Aadhaar now comes in a appropriate size to carry in your wallet,” UIDAI had prior said in a tweet.
A fee of Rs 50 will be imposed for the card. You can apply for your Aadhaar PVC card by register on the link residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint.
Here’s how you can apply for your newest Aadhaar card:
- Click on the link above-mentioned and enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit virtual ID or 28 digit EID
- Next, enter the security code given in Captcha image and dawn on ‘Send OTP’
- You will get a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’
- Next, you will see a show of your Aadhaar PVC card
- Then, press on the payment choice below and on the payment page, pay the Rs 50 fee
- Your order will be fixed as soon as the payment is successfully finished
- UIDAI will print your Aadhaar Card on PVC card within five days. India Post will hand over to your home through speed post.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor – Financial Blog Portal & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Dr. Viibhor Agarwal has a Ph.D. in IPR, start-ups, and corporate law, as well as an MBA in finance from NMIMS Mumbai, and achieved numerous certifications in corporate law. He is a practicing corporate lawyer and the founder of two business verticals. He has advised over 2000 businesses, 5000 students, and 400 new start-ups all over India and other countries like Dubai, London, the USA, and Qatar. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal assists people with business expansion and branding, regardless of size, as well as business setup, financial literacy, start-up guidance, licensing, tax planning, and other legal compliance issues. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal’s goal is to provide complete financial and business literacy to all businessmen who want to start new businesses and grow existing businesses and to those students who want to open their start-ups. In each video, Dr. Viibhor Agarwal not only explains the method of the solution but also advises subscribers on practical tips learned from and faced by clients handled by Dr. Viibhor Agarwal daily. This blog portal provides you with an easy and clear solution to your business problem, allowing you to take your business to the next level.