- Introduction about best mutual funds to invest in 2021.
- Why should you invest in Mutual Funds?
- Best 10 mutual funds to invest in 2020-2021
- How to choose the best performing Mutual Fund?
- Summary of the article
Mutual Funds in 2020-2021
Looking for the best mutual funds to invest in 2020-2021? While investing in mutual funds, investors often have difficulty choosing a fund that gives them consistent returns.
To solve all the hurdles, we have come up with a list of top 10 mutual fund schemes that you may like to invest. These funds have been shortlisted meeting certain criteria like AUM. No, past performance, peer average returns, etc. You can invest in these schemes in two ways – either SIP route or lump sum route. In a lump sum of investment, investors can invest a considerable amount in the plan as a lump sum down payment, whereas in SIP mode, investors can invest at regular intervals which can be monthly, quarterly and annual. The minimum investment amount in a lump sum can be up to INR 1000-5000, whereas in a SIP you can start investing with just INR 500.
Why should you invest in Mutual Funds?
- You can invest in mutual funds as you have the ability to take risks. There are an array of schemes for all types of risk takers. From moderate speculators to high hazard financial specialists, everybody can put resources into shared asset plans.
- Mutual funds provide you with a heap of tax benefits.
- Mutual funds can give you better returns and cash flow than any other traditional investment options like FD, etc.
- You can get the right amount of diversification by investing in mutual funds. You can keep a number of different schemes in your portfolio.
- Mutual funds are inexpensive. You can start your investment with an amount equal to INR 500 through a SIP.
- The money you invest in is managed by a team of experts. They have real-time access to the market and are able to execute trades on the most cost-effective scale.
- Your mutual fund investment is in safe hands. Each mutual fund is regulated by SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India), so all the funds that you invest in, run in a transparent manner and remain safe.
Also Read – Income Tax On Share Trading Profit
Top 10 mutual funds to invest in 2020-2021
Fund NAV (Net asset value) Net Assets (Cr)
- Franklin Asian Equity Fund Growth. ₹29.7848 ₹198
- DSP BlackRock US Flexible Equity Fund Growth. ₹33.8118 ₹253
- SBI Small Cap Fund Growth. ₹65.2506 ₹5,424
- Principal Emerging Bluechip Fund Growth. ₹121.07. ₹2,120
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Plan Growth. ₹27.7199. ₹4,773
- Aditya Birla SunLife Corp Bond Fund Growth. ₹85.3152 ₹23,395
- Axis Focused 25 Fund Growth. ₹33.95 ₹11,895
- HDFC Corporate Bond Fund Growth. ₹24.786. ₹23,494
- Kotak Equity Opportunities Fund Growth. ₹139.592 ₹3,885
- HDFC Banking and PSU Debt Fund Growth. ₹17.7358. ₹10,156
Note: NAV (Net Asset Value) and Returns up to 1 year & more than 1 year are on CAGR basis. as on 25 Nov 20.
How to choose the best performing Mutual Fund?
Looking at both qualitative and quantitative measures by yourself, the best way to get a good fund by itself is-
- The performance of the fund Investors should properly evaluate the performance of the fund for some time. It has been suggested to choose a fund that maintains its benchmark for 4-5 consecutive years.
- AUM is the AUM Asset Under Management. One should always go for a fund which is neither too big nor too small in size. While there is no correct definition and relationship between the size of the fund, it is said that both too small and too large can hamper the performance of the fund.
- Fund Manager It is advisable to go for a fund manager who suits his career. As the fund manager is responsible for making investment decisions for the fund’s portfolio, it becomes important to consider a fund managed by an experienced fund manager.
- Fund House Reputation It is always important to look at the quality and reputation of the fund house. An asset house with a solid predictable history, store start/great performing reserves and so on is one to put resources into.
Mutual Fund investments is really beneficial for the investors, select the best mutual funds according to your needs and boost up your future goals. For Consultation fill our website contact us form, we surly help you to select the Best Mutual Fund to invest in India.
Get Business Blogs, Financial Tips, latest India News/blogs, and other beneficial tips on share market, investment scheme and much more on Fox Investor . Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram for latest financial blogs and share market updates.
Founder & CEO| Fox Investor – Financial Blog Portal & A.V.A. Taxway Associates- Corporate & Tax Law Firm
Dr. Viibhor Agarwal has a Ph.D. in IPR, start-ups, and corporate law, as well as an MBA in finance from NMIMS Mumbai, and achieved numerous certifications in corporate law. He is a practicing corporate lawyer and the founder of two business verticals. He has advised over 2000 businesses, 5000 students, and 400 new start-ups all over India and other countries like Dubai, London, the USA, and Qatar. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal assists people with business expansion and branding, regardless of size, as well as business setup, financial literacy, start-up guidance, licensing, tax planning, and other legal compliance issues. Dr. Viibhor Agarwal’s goal is to provide complete financial and business literacy to all businessmen who want to start new businesses and grow existing businesses and to those students who want to open their start-ups. In each video, Dr. Viibhor Agarwal not only explains the method of the solution but also advises subscribers on practical tips learned from and faced by clients handled by Dr. Viibhor Agarwal daily. This blog portal provides you with an easy and clear solution to your business problem, allowing you to take your business to the next level.